To blog or not to blog? (Cliché, I know)

So, why am I blogging?

Well, I am a second year university student doing a dual degree in Business Management and Arts. Although I do spend a lot of my time sitting on the grass and admiring the scenery...


And have a group of entertaining friends that get upto random stuff like this...






(Yes, that is a duck that waddled up from the lakes and joined our group while we were eating lunch...you know, your typical tuesday...)

I actually study, I promise! Haha. Within my arts component, I am completing a single major in Journalism, as well as a single major in Psychology. I just couldn't choose! As a journalism student though, I really wanted to get my hands into developing my own content and getting involved in the practice of what I'm learning.

Secondly, I feel like I'm approaching a place in my life right now that's going to be very significant. I turned 18 and I just know a lot is going to happen this year - and hopefully I'm going to learn a lot from it all. That being said, at this moment in time I feel like everything is the same for me as it was last year. The same study, same friends, same work, same routine essentially. While I'm feeling this way, I can see that the majority of my friends are becoming new people, they have new people in their lives, they are studying new things - they are experiencing change.

I'm excited to experiment with this blog, it's something that is going to be new for me and something I have control over - this is going to be my little step towards change at this moment in time.

Thirdly, I respect and admire the effort, creativity and thought behind blogging - and the sharing of content blogging enables. To be able to read someone's thoughts, on any topic, at the click of a button, it's something I feel incredibly fortunate about.

Anyways, that's WHY I want to blog, what am I going to blog about? Good question. I still have no idea what this blog is going to be, I have a feeling that it'll be sparked and stimulated by things I've seen, random topics I feel passionate about, conversations I've had and what's been going on in my life.

The more and more I do it, and become more sure of it, it'll start to form its own natural, organic, authentic, original shape - and I hope it's fun for you to read! :)

Until then, I’ll leave you with this random fact - 

About this blogpost title: I have great admiration for William Shakespeare. Unfortunately, I still haven't researched his life to the point where I know a lot about him as a person. However, what he produced - it was so insightful, so creative, so true to life. That's where my admiration for Shakespeare stems from.




(New blog post will be up next wednesday!) 

You can follow me on - 
Instagram & Pinterest: raashiagarwal
Tumblr: http://reflectionswithraa.tumblr.com

❤️Raashi


Share

1 comment:

  1. I think you might like my blog I just started about ideas, and creativity. Check it out here www.3thousandideas.com Nice start to your blog BTW

    ReplyDelete


Follow

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Pinterest

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *